2012 Reapportionment Map
Last Updated on Thursday, 03 May 2012 11:41
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
|Update: As you may know, these boundaries were approved by the Reapportionment Commission in March 2012, However, a challenge on constitutional grounds has been filed, and will be heard by a panel of 3 judges at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on May 18th. Therefore, consider these boundaries 'provisional' pending a final ruling.
|ABOUT THE MAP
|The currently approved State House District boundaries is intended to assist members for orientation purposes.
- Click on any island to 'zoom in' for a larger view.
- Hover you mouse over the districts to view name and descriptive information at the right text box.
- Click, hold and drag if you need to adjust the view.
- Click 'offshore' to reset the map to its full extent.
For quick access to views for each island, do the following:
- Kauai County: Click on the island, Kauai or Niihau.
- C&C of Honolulu: Click on any district to view the entire island. Find airport and click any district east to Hawaii Kai for a closer view.
- Maui County: All districts west of east Maui will allow a closer view.
- Hawaii County: Hilo and Kona are available for closer views.
Descriptive information in the text box at the right should be consulted to aid orientation.
Candidates who have filed will be listed; updates as they become available.
For added assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
House District Boundaries are allocated as follows:
Hawaii County: Districts 1 - 7
Maui County: Districts 8 - 13
Kauai County: Districts 14 - 16
Honolulu County: Districts 17 - 51